What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:• your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
• your companies user ID and password
• any account-preference information you provide us
• your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicatingwhere your computer is located on the Internet
• session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:• not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
• take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
• not use or disclose the information except:
• as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
• in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
• as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
• to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
• as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
• as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of AnySizeDeals, LLC, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
AnySizeDeals, LLC uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
How may we use the information we collect?
We use the information that we collect to improve the overall quality of your experience with the Site and Services, and to facilitate evaluation, improvement, and development of the Services. We count, track, and aggregate our visitors’ activities in our analysis of general traffic flows at the Site (e.g., tracking where users come from, what pages they select within the Site, how they interact with search results, etc.).
We will send you email notifications from time to time. Such notifications are required elements of your transactions on our platform, such as confirmations of particular actions you have taken. These required notices are sent typically to notify you of a change in status such as when you are confirmed as a user, or for legal or security purposes. For example, certain notifications are sent for your own protection to ensure that another person cannot make a change to your account without your knowledge. In other cases, these notifications involve changes to various legal agreements or Site policies. Generally, you may not opt out of such service-related emails.
When you register as a user, you will receive emails that confirm specific actions you requested; these will include emails to which you must respond to complete your registration, and notifications confirming your registration. Thereafter, you may receive emails when a new a user that fits your search criteria registers. We may also send you responses to emails you send us, if appropriate. From time to time, we will also send user surveys, requests for user feedback regarding user experience and Site operations or marketing offers from us or from us on behalf of our marketing partners. The completion of these surveys or requests for feedback or acceptance of any offer is strictly voluntary. If you do not wish to receive these offers, surveys or user feedback emails, please opt out in any offer email you receive from us.
Social Media (Features) and Widgets
Public Forums and the Public Profile Feature
The Site may be accessed by users located outside the United States. If you choose to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States, and that by providing your personal information on or through the Site then you consent to that transfer.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:• not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
• to log off the www.anysizedeals.com Web site when you are finished;
• to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Questions or comments?